Porky's Garden of Eloquence

So twice five miles of fertile ground/ With walls and towers were girdled round/ And there was Porky's Garden bright with sinuous rills/ Where blossomed many an incense-bearing tree/ And here were forests ancient as the hills/ Enfolding sunny spots of wankery.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am a zom'bee

Dear friends,

Man has upon him his flesh. He drags it with him, and he yields to it! He must watch it, check it, and repress it. And, the situation thus requiring, reanimate it!

Forgive Johnskyn his lengthy absence, in which he slumbered in the sweet embrace of charnel earth! For, lo! I have returned.

The particulars of my passing are not of the foremost relevance. (An allegedly unpaid courtesan and her "driver" were, regrettably, involved.) However, I had long ago enacted measures such that, upon the occasion of my demise, my son Bucephalus would undertake to re-animate my corpse with life, through the best means available to him.

But- catastrophe abounding!!!- I see that it has taken my dull-witted seed nearly a year to complete the task. And, compounding the confounding nature of it, it seems that the "secret" to my reanimation was, all this time, present in a mass-market publication. I shall provide linked-coordinates to the particulars presently:

http://www.amazon.com/zen-zombie-better-living-through/dp/1602391874

To be an upright man is the rule. Err, fall, sin if you will, but stand upright!

From this day forth, I, zombie Johnskyn Kantilever, shall remain upright and "live" each day to the fullest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home