Another Liberal Wrestler Tries to Snuff Out the Truth
Michelle Malkin, in her excellent book "Liberals Gone Wild," delivered a masterful expose of the intolerance and violent tendencies common among today's Democrat party. And while she does a commendable job reviewing the traitorous elements in academia, one subject she fails to explore is that of professional wrestling, which has long been a haven for un-American activities, starring known communist and terrorist sympathizers such as the Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkov, and Harold Bloom.
Here, a particularly liberal wrestler (likely a Chomskyite -- I know the type) attempts to silence one of America's few trustworthy journalists, John Stossel. (Disclamer: John Stossel and I overlapped in our tenures as co-chairs of the North American Mustache and Beard Association, or NAMBLA.)
Here, a particularly liberal wrestler (likely a Chomskyite -- I know the type) attempts to silence one of America's few trustworthy journalists, John Stossel. (Disclamer: John Stossel and I overlapped in our tenures as co-chairs of the North American Mustache and Beard Association, or NAMBLA.)
1 Comments:
base beyond description
Post a Comment
<< Home