Yahoo Answers: Civilization's Greatest Wonder
From an early age, I've considered myself to be a frontline soldier in the War on Liberal Ignorance (World War Five, technically speaking). Truly it is the defining struggle of our time, along with the War on the War on Terror (World War Three), and the War on Christian Funeral Protests (World War Four).
As a combatant thrice-decorated in each of these existential conflicts, I am constantly seeking new methods to fight on the "knowledge front," in the "fact trenches," and inside the "logical tiger cages." Therefore, I am proud to present to you a new weapon in our arsenal: Yahoo Answers. Any soul seeking guidance may ask a question, whereupon fellow users then guide him to the inevitably correct answer. Its unique ability to instantly present the unbiased truth on fundamental questions is a resplendent flaming sword against the forces of darkness (and be sure to use it, as I do, while enjoying a chocolaty pudding pop.) No wonder, then, that the far-sighted Newt Gingrich has awarded Yahoo Answers one of Newt's Toots of the Week over at his highly regarded blog.
I present to you today's selection.
Scholars! Add it to the canon!
With grave determination,
AGH
As a combatant thrice-decorated in each of these existential conflicts, I am constantly seeking new methods to fight on the "knowledge front," in the "fact trenches," and inside the "logical tiger cages." Therefore, I am proud to present to you a new weapon in our arsenal: Yahoo Answers. Any soul seeking guidance may ask a question, whereupon fellow users then guide him to the inevitably correct answer. Its unique ability to instantly present the unbiased truth on fundamental questions is a resplendent flaming sword against the forces of darkness (and be sure to use it, as I do, while enjoying a chocolaty pudding pop.) No wonder, then, that the far-sighted Newt Gingrich has awarded Yahoo Answers one of Newt's Toots of the Week over at his highly regarded blog.
I present to you today's selection.
Q: why do gays love matthew shepard when he was really a meth addict and he was killed over a drug deal?Thank you, Yahoo Answers. In a time when the academy is mired in feminist foofaraw and liberal tommyrot, you drill down to the bedrock of ancient wisdom -- as true now as it ever was.
A: Because gays love gays
Q: Would you rather live in the poorest White area or nation or the best negroid area?
A: Poorest white. Without question.
A: White for sure. I am not aware of ANY nice negroid areas. However even if they exist they will not be pleasent for white folk.
Scholars! Add it to the canon!
With grave determination,
AGH
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home