Resistance!
"I think that a man is not dishonored by having seen a naked woman." - Victor Hugo
I am not an unbeliever when it comes to the Devil. His hoary barbs come at me at all hours. I speak of the blaggard rashly and disrespectfully whenever possible!
"But wot, good Johnskyn," those who know me might say. "Was it not you who avvowed that the superstitious native is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation?"
My good friends, it is so.
Yet nonbelief in God should not correspond (in all cases) to a lack of belief in the Evil One. (Philosophers, as they produce sophists, produce their own scourge.) Instead, I imagine a world in which I am assailed by temptation originating with the Devil, and independent of any universal war of deities.
The proper response? RESISTANCE ON ALL FRONTS!!!
To relate a recent victory, upon the answering of my mail Saturday last, I encountered, between the missive from a firearm owners association and a request for funds from Bucephalus, a pornographer's communique inviting me to enjoy a film entitled The DaVinci Load. It can little be doubted, the Evil One looked on in anticipation, penting his clawed fingers in hope that I would take the bait!!!
And yet? RESISTANCE!!!
Foiling the plans of the Black One Who Dwells in the Abyss, I instead ordered the less prominently advertised title: Naughty Nurses with Enormous Racks 4.
Stand back Devil! You who propose to tangle with the likes of Johnskyn Kantilever will find your successes few and far between!!!
The form of my victory shall arrive in 2-8 weeks in a plain brown unmarked wrapper.
I am not an unbeliever when it comes to the Devil. His hoary barbs come at me at all hours. I speak of the blaggard rashly and disrespectfully whenever possible!
"But wot, good Johnskyn," those who know me might say. "Was it not you who avvowed that the superstitious native is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation?"
My good friends, it is so.
Yet nonbelief in God should not correspond (in all cases) to a lack of belief in the Evil One. (Philosophers, as they produce sophists, produce their own scourge.) Instead, I imagine a world in which I am assailed by temptation originating with the Devil, and independent of any universal war of deities.
The proper response? RESISTANCE ON ALL FRONTS!!!
To relate a recent victory, upon the answering of my mail Saturday last, I encountered, between the missive from a firearm owners association and a request for funds from Bucephalus, a pornographer's communique inviting me to enjoy a film entitled The DaVinci Load. It can little be doubted, the Evil One looked on in anticipation, penting his clawed fingers in hope that I would take the bait!!!
And yet? RESISTANCE!!!
Foiling the plans of the Black One Who Dwells in the Abyss, I instead ordered the less prominently advertised title: Naughty Nurses with Enormous Racks 4.
Stand back Devil! You who propose to tangle with the likes of Johnskyn Kantilever will find your successes few and far between!!!
The form of my victory shall arrive in 2-8 weeks in a plain brown unmarked wrapper.
1 Comments:
Old scratch shan't have your soul this time brave Kantilever. His only quarry shall be a stream of mother-of-pearl seamen!
Post a Comment
<< Home