Men of Privilege Owe the Rest of Society a Fine Example
I believe that the increased concern over the NSA wiretapping and reading of electronic mail is inspired not by principle, but by a lack in confidence in the merit of the protestor’s own writing. Such simpering has inspired an emergency codicil to my will, disinheriting many a braying ass.
Does my ire surprise you? Do not mistake my indulgence in brandies and sweet cakes as indicia of a feckless aesthete. Grover Swain is a patriot who would gladly lay down his dessert wine to take up arms in defense of the nation!
President Bush, I address you directly.
I am at your call for immediate enlistment in the armed service! As an avid recreational seaman, I would think my mix of skills would make me a fine frogman. Otherwise, you are at liberty to read my correspondence if, in your judgment, it will assist in the thwarting of the fanatical forces of the east. But be forewarned, my prose tends toward the saucy and sexual. For instance, recent discussion at Porky’s Garden has centered on ribald palindromes. To wit:
Flesh! Saw me a nuts anal sex at Cam’s, Mac taxes Lana’s
tuna, Em! Wash self!
Mr. Bush I urge you to read with caution . . . and perhaps an unspoken anticipation.
Does my ire surprise you? Do not mistake my indulgence in brandies and sweet cakes as indicia of a feckless aesthete. Grover Swain is a patriot who would gladly lay down his dessert wine to take up arms in defense of the nation!
President Bush, I address you directly.
I am at your call for immediate enlistment in the armed service! As an avid recreational seaman, I would think my mix of skills would make me a fine frogman. Otherwise, you are at liberty to read my correspondence if, in your judgment, it will assist in the thwarting of the fanatical forces of the east. But be forewarned, my prose tends toward the saucy and sexual. For instance, recent discussion at Porky’s Garden has centered on ribald palindromes. To wit:
Flesh! Saw me a nuts anal sex at Cam’s, Mac taxes Lana’s
tuna, Em! Wash self!
Mr. Bush I urge you to read with caution . . . and perhaps an unspoken anticipation.
1 Comments:
Hear hear, my good Grover! And further, I hope be the first to follow your sterling example by making a contribution of my own to the Greatest War: namely, a nearly-new Panama Hat I posted to the Pentagon this afternoon. May it shade a weary soldier on his path to Victory!
Post a Comment
<< Home